forumku.com logo Forumku Borobudur Budaya Indonesia
forumku  

Go Back   forumku > >
Register Register
Notices

Forum Budidaya Hewan dan Ternak - My Farming and Fishery Forum ini Membutuhkan Moderator, Silakan mendaftar !!!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13th January 2015, 11:00 PM   #1
Sek Des

Userid: 2784
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Sebab Utama Indukan Kenari Tidak Mau Meloloh Anakannya

In a discussion with a Walnuts novice breeder, he complained of breeders who are reluctant to overfeed her about 2 weeks old. Tried loose itself (hand feeding), proved difficult. So that the chicks can not be saved. Died of starvation. What caused it ... ???

In our farms (AZoelis Bird Garden) had experienced the same thing about two years ago. When I was beginning to learn cattle Walnuts. Breeders who do not want to overfeed there are types of color Walnuts (Holland imported colors), there are also types of AF.

Upon this experience, we will provide some analysis of the causes of sires Walnuts do not want to overfeed their children to large. Among others:

1. Character Indukanya

Early cattle, we had a lot of breeders from various Walnuts Holland import ring NB, AB, DKB like kind Holland RI, Argate, BR, etc. In fact, we also collect Lizard, WS, Gloster Consort and Gloster Corona. Then cross type AF to F1ys.

Of some breeders earlier, based on what I've experienced, breeders Holland types of imported mostly good enough menrawat children. There is only one breeding BR (Black Red) who managed to overfeed children to adults (21 days). Unfortunately, the BR breeders die in drinking tube.

For this type of Holland stud, no problem. The problem is only one, the male red (Red Intensive) do not expect to have a baby red too, hehehe .... !!! It could be her yellow / sunkis.

For the incident, we (had) had a female character Holland conclusion whether such import ... ??? Of course this is still up for discussion because I heard in other places can be imported cattle Holland smoothly. Please share it for those who have experience with breeding Holland import.

2. Sexual arousal Stud Hear Voices

Walnuts breeders who suddenly stop overfeed children, could be due to hear the voice of male lust gacor. During overfeed children, breeders flushed eat quail eggs, which stimulates gene lust. Usually occurs in puppies 15 days old up (2 weekly).

Fit deh. Females who started horny stud gacor hear and see. Broodstock definitely become restless. Fly-fly into the cage looking for a stud wall. Forgot overfeed her.

The solution, do not put in the room gacor stud cattle. We recommend that you put a little far. Let the animal room quieter than the male voice gacor.

If the stud again betrothed, not a problem. Because males with Walnuts female companion, seldom really sound. Except when it is pursuing a female to mate.In a discussion with a Walnuts novice breeder, he complained of breeders who are reluctant to overfeed her about 2 weeks old. Tried loose itself (hand feeding), proved difficult. So that the chicks can not be saved. Died of starvation. What caused it ... ???

In our farms (AZoelis Bird Garden) had experienced the same thing about two years ago. When I was beginning to learn cattle Walnuts. Breeders who do not want to overfeed there are types of color Walnuts (Holland imported colors), there are also types of AF.

Upon this experience, we will provide some analysis of the causes of sires Walnuts do not want to overfeed their children to large. Among others:

1. Character Indukanya

Early cattle, we had a lot of breeders from various Walnuts Holland import ring NB, AB, DKB like kind Holland RI, Argate, BR, etc. In fact, we also collect Lizard, WS, Gloster Consort and Gloster Corona. Then cross type AF to F1ys.

Of some breeders earlier, based on what I've experienced, breeders Holland types of imported mostly good enough menrawat children. There is only one breeding BR (Black Red) who managed to overfeed children to adults (21 days). Unfortunately, the BR breeders die in drinking tube.

For this type of Holland stud, no problem. The problem is only one, the male red (Red Intensive) do not expect to have a baby red too, hehehe .... !!! It could be her yellow / sunkis.

For the incident, we (had) had a female character Holland conclusion whether such import ... ??? Of course this is still up for discussion because I heard in other places can be imported cattle Holland smoothly. Please share it for those who have experience with breeding Holland import.

2. Sexual arousal Stud Hear Voices

Walnuts breeders who suddenly stop overfeed children, could be due to hear the voice of male lust gacor. During overfeed children, breeders flushed eat quail eggs, which stimulates gene lust. Usually occurs in puppies 15 days old up (2 weekly).

Fit deh. Females who started horny stud gacor hear and see. Broodstock definitely become restless. Fly-fly into the cage looking for a stud wall. Forgot overfeed her.

The solution, do not put in the room gacor stud cattle. We recommend that you put a little far. Let the animal room quieter than the male voice gacor.

If the stud again betrothed, not a problem. Because males with Walnuts female companion, seldom really sound. Except when it is pursuing a female to mate.

Link: indukan kenari tidak mau meloloh
Post New Thread  Reply