Register Register
Notices

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 31st May 2014, 10:45 PM   #1
Ketua RT

Userid: 1959
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default 100 Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris Terbaik

100 Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris Terbaik Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris ini kami sadur dari sebuah free ebook yang cukup popoler di luar negeri. Sebenarnya pada ebook tersebut ada kurang lebih sekitar 1000 Kata Kata Mutiara yang terdiri dari Kumpulan Kata Kata Mutiara Cinta , Kata Kata Mutiara Bijak dan Kata Kata Mutiara Kehidupan. Karena cukup banyak maka konten dari ebook tersebut akan kami bagi menjadi beberapa artikel yang berisi Kata Kata Mutiara Bahasa Inggris
Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris Terbaik
Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris Terbaik Bagian 1

Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris Paling Inspiratif
  1. Women can do any job men can and give birth while doing it. — Allan Heavey
  2. I think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability. — Oscar Wilde
  3. You’re no good unless you are a good assistant; and if you are, you’re too good to be an assistant. — Martin H. Fischer
  4. Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work. — John G. Pollard
  5. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. — John Wooden
  6. There are two kinds of people who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told, and those who can do nothing else. — Cyrus Curtis
  7. With my brains and your looks, we could go places. — Actor John Garfield in the movie The Postman Always Rings Twice
  8. Accomplishing the Impossible
  9. Man is the only creature that strives to surpass himself, and yearns for the impossible.— Eric Hoffer
  10. The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer. — World War II military slogan
  11. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little ways past them into the impossible. — Arthur C. Clarke
  12. A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. — Walter Gagehot
  13. Man is always more than he can know of himself; consequently, his accomplishments, time and again, will come as a surprise to him. — Golo Mann
  14. Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties. — Doug Larson
  15. Action The great end of life is not knowledge but action. — Thomas Henry Huxley
  16. Action should culminate in wisdom. — Bhagavad Gita
  17. Inaction may be the highest form of action. — Jerry Brown
  18. There is nothing brilliant nor outstanding in my record, except perhaps this one thing: I do the things that I believe ought to be done …. And when I make up my mind to do a thing, I act. — Theodore Roosevelt
  19. So many worlds, so much to do, So little done, such things to be. — Lord Tennyson
  20. Aggravations of Work If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job. — Malcolm Forbes
  21. Boy, the things I do for England. — Prince Charles (on sampling snake meat)
  22. You are no bigger than the things that annoy you. — Jerry Bundsen
  23. It’s only work if somebody makes you do it. — Calvin in Calvin and Hobbes cartoon
  24. Employees who think they know everything are very irritating to those of us who do. — Unknown
  25. wise person Never complain about your troubles; they are responsible for more than half of your income.— Robert Updegraff
  26. When you go in search of honey you must expect to be stung by bees.— Kenneth Kaunda
  27. Little things affect little minds. — Benjamin Disraeli
  28. You can and you must expect suffering. — Mother Teresa
  29. When you’re going through hell, keep going. — Albert Einstein
  30. Men are disturbed not by things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen. — Epictetus
  31. Few things are harder to put up with than a good example. — Mark Twain
  32. Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly. — Thomas Jefferson
  33. At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since. — Salvador Dali
  34. Ambition often puts men upon doing the meanest offices; so climbing is performed in the same position with creeping.
  35. — Jonathan Swift
  36. God is not dead but alive and well and working on a much more ambitious project. — Graffiti Ambition
  37. It is the last infirmity of noble minds. — J. M. Barrie
  38. Ambition is the last refuge of the failure. — Oscar Wilde
  39. Ambition if it feeds at all, does so on the ambition of others. — Susan Sontag
  40. The slave has but one master, the ambitious man has as many as there are persons whose aid may contribute to the advancement of his fortunes.— Jean de La Bruyère
  41. No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings. — William Blake
  42. Ambition is a Dead Sea fruit, and the greatest peril to the soul is that one is likely to get precisely what he is seeking. — Edward Dahlberg
  43. If men cease to believe that they will one day become gods then they will surely become worms.— Henry MillerArtists at Work
  44. I don’t know anything about music. In my line you don’t have to. — Elvis Presley
  45. Working in the theater has a lot in common with unemployment. — Arthur Gingold
  46. You can make a killing as a playwright in America, but you can’t make a living. — Sherwood Anderson
  47. I always suspect an artist who is successful before he is dead. — John Murray Fitzgibbon
  48. It is very good advice to believe only what an artist does, rather than what he says about his work. — David Hockney
  49. When actors begin to think, it’s time for a change. They are not fitted for it.— Stephen Leacock
  50. Individuality of expression is the beginning and end of all art. — Johannes Wolfgang von Goethe
Kata Mutiara Inggris Terbaik
Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris Terbaik Bagian 2

Kupulan Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris Terbaik
Kata Kata Mutiara kali ini memang sengaja tidak kami translate kedalam bahasa Indonesia karena cukup banyak pengunjung mencari Kumpulan kata mutiara dalam bahasa inggris. Kami berharap Artikel ini cukup memenuhi keingin pengunjung yang mencari quote dalam bahasa Inggris.
  1. Modern art is when you buy a picture to cover a hole in the wall and then decide that the hole looks much better.— Unknown
  2. wise person Extraordinary how potent cheap music is. — Noël Coward
  3. No one has ever written, painted, sculpted, modeled, built, or invented except literally to get out of hell.— Antonin Artaud
  4. If more than ten percent of the public likes a painting, it should be burned. — George Bernard Shaw
  5. Bad Days at Work, There are days when it takes all you’ve got just to keep up with the losers.— Robert Orben
  6. Smile. Tomorrow will be worse. — Unknown wise person
  7. If a project is going wrong, always blame one of your colleagues — but not an intelligent one.— Joep Schrijvers
  8. Swallow a toad in the morning if you want to encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day.— Nicolas Chamfort
  9. A bad workman always blames his tools. — French
  10. proverbIt’s a good rule to follow the first law of holes: if you are in one, stop digging. — Denis Healey
  11. It is always with the best intentions that the worst work is done. — Oscar Wilde
  12. Boring Work If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself, tell yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches.— Rainer Maria Rilke
  13. A tremendous number of people in America work very hard at something that bores them. Even a rich man thinks he has to go down to the office everyday. Not because he likes it but because he can’t think of anything else to do.— W. H. Auden
  14. Work is not a curse, but drudgery is. — Henry Ward Beecher
  15. To do the same thing over and over again is not only boredom; it is to be controlled by rather than to control what you do. — Heraclitus I had a boring office job. I cleaned the windows in the envelopes. — Rita Rudner
  16. You are what you do. If you do boring, stupid, monotonous work, chances are you’ll end up boring, stupid, and monotonous.— Bob Black
  17. The less of routine, the more of life. — A. B. Alcott
  18. Nothing is interesting if you’re not interested. — Helen MacInness
  19. Breaking New Ground Faced with having to change our views or prove that there is no need to do so, most of us immediately get busy on the proof.— John Kenneth Galbraith
  20. If people knew what they had to do to be successful, most people wouldn’t. — Lord Thomson of Fleet
  21. The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.— Alan Ashley-
  22. Pitt We know that the nature of genius is to provide idiots with ideas twenty years later. — Louis Aragon
  23. It takes a strong fish to swim against the current. Even a dead one can float with it.— John Crowe
  24. The difficult and risky task of meeting and mastering the new . . . is not undertaken by the vanguard of society but by its rear. It is the misfits, failures, fugitives, outcasts and their like who are among the first to grapple with the new.— Eric Hoffer
  25. Some men see things as they are and ask, “Why?” I see them as they have never been and ask, “Why not?”— George Bernard ShawBureaucracy
  26. Guidelines for Bureaucrats: 1. When in charge, ponder. 2. When in trouble, delegate. 3. When in doubt, mumble.— James H. Boren
  27. Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status.— Laurence J. Peter
  28. Bureaucracy is a giant mechanism operated by pygmies.— Honaré de Balzac
  29. Busyness Some folks can look so busy doing nothin’ that they seem indispensable. — Kin Hubbard
  30. The curse of me and my nation is that we always think things can be bettered by immediate action of some sort, any sort rather than no sort.— Ezra Pound
  31. Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.— Thomas Edison
  32. The trouble with life in the fast lane is that you get to the other end in an awful hurry.— John Jensen
  33. So little time and so little to do. — Oscar Levant
  34. It is not enough to be busy . . . . the question is: what are we busy about? — Henry David Thoreau
  35. A great many people have come up to me and asked how I managed to get so much done and still look so dissipated.— Robert Benchley
  36. The writing of more than 75 poems in any fiscal year should be punishable by a fine of $500.— Ed Sanders
  37. A career is a job that has gone on too long. — Jeff MacNelly
  38. People don’t choose their careers; they are engulfed by them. — John Dos Passos
  39. Sometimes you wonder how you got on this mountain. But sometimes you wonder, “How will I get off?”— Joan Manley
  40. When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President: I’m beginning to believe it.— Clarence Darrow
  41. My uncle was the town drunk — and we lived in Chicago.— George Gobel
  42. The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week.— Robert Frost
  43. Find a calling you love and you will never work a day in your life. — Confucius
  44. Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they’re looking for ideas.— Paula Poundstone
  45. The world is divided into people who do things and people who get the credit. Try, if you can, to belong to the first class. There’s far less competition.— Dwight Morrow
  46. In politics stupidity is not a hardship. — Napoleon
  47. A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.— Abraham Maslow
  48. Never get married while you’re going to college; it’s hard to get a start if a prospective employer finds you’ve already made one mistake.— Kin Hubbard
  49. The deepest personal defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become.— Ashley Montagu
  50. If you don’t like your job you don’t strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That’s the American way.— Homer Simpson
  51. Only man is not content to leave things as they are but must always be changing them, and when he has done so, is seldom satisfied with the result.— Elspeth Huxley
  52. If you want to make enemies, try to change something. — Woodrow Wilson
Quote atau Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris Terbaik
Semoga anda menyukai artikel kami yang berisi kata kata mutiara dalam bahasa Inggris
100 Kata Kata Mutiara dalam Bahasa Inggris Terbaik
r1n2rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New Thread  Reply