forumku

forumku (https://www.forumku.com/)
-   All about Indonesia (in English) (https://www.forumku.com/all-about-indonesia-in-english-/)
-   -   Tour de Pangandaran 2015 (https://www.forumku.com/all-about-indonesia-in-english-/29393-tour-de-pangandaran-2015-a.html)

TravelEsia 13th January 2015 11:11 PM

Tour de Pangandaran 2015

The beautiful shore of Pangandaran in the Pangandaran Regency on the southern coast of West Java will turn into a special cycling track for hundreds of bikers from all over the country as the Tour de Pangandaran 2015 is set to be staged from 17th to 18th January 2015.

The event will also be a gathering arena for cycling enthusiasts and is organized by bike 2 work community in Tasikmalaya in collaboration with PT.Telkom Tasikmalaya. As in previous years, the event is open to the public, however it is limited to only 500 participants. So far, Tour de Pangandaran 2015 has received registrations from numerous cyclists from various cities including the capital city of Jakarta, Bandung, Tasikmalaya, Tangerang, Cirebon, Bekasi, Depok, Sumedang, and more.

Tour de Pangandaran 2015 emphasizes on touring and togetherness rather than race competition, therefore, safety becomes the first priority. During the tour, participants are expected to mingle and get acquainted with one another so that the spirit of brotherhood and togetherness among bikers can be achieved.

Pangandaran is one of West Java’s best kept-secrets as far as international tourists are concerned. Located on a peninsula on the south coast of West Java, about 91 Km from the town of Ciamis, Pangandaran offers uniquely black and white sand, calm wave beaches and spectacular sunsets. The beach resort facing the Indian Ocean is 223 Km from Bandung and 400km from Jakarta, and lies halfway between Bandung and Yogyakarta.

Susi Air provides scheduled flights from Jakarta to Pangandaran. It is the fastest and most comfortable way to reach Pangandaran. There are daily flights from Halim Perdanakusuma Airport in Jakarta to the Nusawiru Airport in Pangandaran. Susi Air also provides daily flights from Husein Sastranegara Airport in Bandung to Nusawiru Airport in Pangandaran.

Registration for Tour de Pangandaran 2015 will be closed on 1st January for participants outside Pangandaran and on 14th January for local Pangandaran participants.

Thread Source :

noaka 5th February 2015 11:07 AM

Re: Tour de Pangandaran 2015

I think Pangandaran is one of best destination in Indonesia. Maybe the goverment still not yet to focus in this place but stiil have enchantment

admin 16th February 2015 07:13 PM

one of the best beaches there I guess , anybody has any pictures of them ?

ziuma 13th May 2015 08:54 AM

i agree with admin
please upload the picture

ani126 14th July 2015 06:52 AM

NICE infonya gan salam sukses ya semua,,

DonMafioso 11th November 2015 02:39 PM

I have not visit Pangandaran yet

But I'll visit that place someday when I got holiday from my office